On the Half Way


I’m already on my 20th weeks of pregnancy! And that is half-way of my journey. I only have about twenty weeks more to wait for that big day! So far, my condition is good and I hope that it will last until the big day comes.  

I must say that my pregnancy experience is becoming more and more excited each day. I can now feel those small kicks of my baby inside. And it is becoming more often than those past weeks. It then makes me wonder sometimes what my baby feels the moment he/she made those little kicks. How’s his/her mood at the moment? Well, only no one can exactly tell unless there is a handy ultrasound-like device that can safely monitor the day-to-day activity of a developing child inside the womb.

Since that equipment is not yet available in any store right now, feeling those little movements of my baby as well as hearing his/her heartbeat each time I have my prenatal check up with my obgyne is enough for me. At least with those simple signs, I am sure that my precious little one is doing well inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment