Pregnancy Symptoms Varies


After 28 years, I am now experiencing the biggest changes in my life and that is – pregnancy. In 7 months time, I will be a mother and (I’m keeping my fingers crossed).

This isn’t the first time for me to become pregnant. This is actually my second time. The first one was perhaps not yet meant for us. I was on my early 2nd trimester then when I lost our supposed-to-be first child. I was at the office by the time when I had spotting. So I decided to go home early. Since I am working in Legazpi City, which is 60 kms away from our real house, I dropped by in my boarding house and tried to call and inform my obgyn for this unusual incident. At first she said, I just need a bed rest. But 2 hours after, the bleeding continues. I am so worried and started crying for I would never want to lose that little creature currently developing in my womb. I asked my bother to accompany me to the nearest hospital in our area with my hopes that I will still save my "baby". Unfortunately, after thorough examination, the obgyn in that hospital (where I am admitted) told me that it’s a threatened abortion and I have to undergo D&C. Though it is very painful in my part, I have to accept the fact that it will always be impossible to cuddle the fruit of my very first pregnancy.

Just 2 months after my D&C, I am pregnant again. 

image from www.realsavvymoms.com
Compared to my first pregnancy, I am having difficulties this time. I am already experiencing that weird symptoms of pregnancy, which I am lucky enough not to encounter them before. Morning sickness, vomiting, picky to foods, sensitive to strong smell, mood swing – I am experiencing right now all of these weird common symptoms of pregnant women. During my first pregnancy, it is still fresh in my mind that I only crave for food that  that is white like somai, buko  pie,  buko salad, fresh buko, and the likes. And guess what's my favorite drink? None other than but buko juice - either pure  or in shake form.  So, I can positively say that it is really true that pregnancy symptoms are not the same all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment