My Baby @ 32 Weeks


This will be the second time that I am giving some updates about my baby’s development. My first update was when I had my 2nd prenatal checkup.

Curious as to how the little creature inside my womb looks and is developing right now (at 32 weeks), I decided to browse online some 3D videos or images of a baby at 32 weeks. And here’s an image I  found at BabyCenter website. 
Based from the above image, my baby would have either a full head of hair at this moment or peached fuzz. The toenails and fingernails have grown in. And bearing a baby with an average length of 16.7 inches, there is also a significant change in my uterus. According to the image, my uterus is pushing up near the diaphragm and it is creating pressure on the abdomen, which results to either heartburn or shortness of breath. In my case, I often experience shortness of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment